Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's a little bit crazy.

May 26, 2015

Note from Karen:
There have been record-breaking rain storms in Texas. The weekend was particularly crazy in Houston. I've included, from the news, a picture of I-45, which is about 20 minutes from Zach. The following is all we received him from this week.

Mom,

We're about to go to our conference, about the iPads we'll be getting this week or next week. There will be about 70 there. We had a crazy morning breaking into apartments. We rescued some elders from a wreck I'll tell you about later.

I love you all. Pray for what you most desire, and have faith you'll receive. See Enos.

I love you very much!!!

Elder Decker
 
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765674536/Floodwaters-deepen-in-Houston-after-city-gets-more-rain.html
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment