Friday, May 23, 2014

The Lord's work moves on.


May 12, 2014
 
Best Mother's Day ever! I was able to talk to Zach in Texas on his mission, and Justin on his mission in Hungary. Zach is fab-u-lous! He said he plays the Book of Mormon in Spanish all night long. The deep Mexican accent is apparently soothing. Zach's Spanish sounds amazing, so I guess it helps. I miss Zach every day. His quiet thoughtfulness, kind words and good humor mean so much to me. I am so grateful that God sent His son, so that I can have my son forever.
-Karen, Zach's mom
 
Mom

The only thing that happened this week I didn't tell ya'll about was our mother's day party on Saturday. (El Dia de las Madres es el diez del Mayo por aquellos que no lo saben) It was a ton of fun to just sit there eating awesome Mexican food, hearing awesome (not missionary approved-yikes) spanish music, and just being there with the ward, waiting for them to bring investigators to us. 

The Lord's work moves on in spite of of flat tires, hot weather, cranky white people, and liars. I love the message we bring. I love that it's true. I love that it works. I love the Lord and look forward to this week.

love,

Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment